Armada is a long-lasting, durable coating that beautifies and protects expensive hard woods from the harsh elements of the marine environment. When applied, the oil alkyd resin based formula penetrates the surface of the wood sealing and protecting it. Subsequent coats bond with the first, building-up to a semi-hard varnish like coating.
Because this coating is microporous and relatively flexible, it allows the wood to breathe and flex without causing the coating to crack or peel. Armadas finished color is similar to varnish, in both the gloss and the satin version; because the product is translucent, the finished color is dependent on the original color of the wood.
- Translucent finishes for interior and exterior wood and teak
- Superb to wood oils, stains and varnish
- Iron oxide pigments shield the wood against UV sunlight
- Easy to apply, quick drying, flexible, superb flow and leveling
- Allows the wood to breathe and moisture to escape from the wood
- Non sanding needed between coats required
Covers 500 - 600 square feet / gallon; 3 coats needed for proper application - after 1 coat per year needed for maintenance
Alternative Product Replacements for:
Shipping is only $8.00 per order. Order as much as you want and shipping is only $8.00.